This is just the start of our journey, and we have a lot to do. Due to this, we have a very exciting opportunity for talented Property Administrator to work in our Property Management Department.
You will be joining our property team based in Kemnay.
Hours - Monday to Friday - 9 - 4.30pm
We’re proud to offer;
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company socials
- That all important pension scheme to save for your retirement
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to T&C’s)
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing needs
- Excellent growth and development opportunities and to also learn alongside accomplished business leaders in the industry.
- Full management of a portfolio of approx. 160 properties, working on behalf of our landlords to drive added value performance and provide high quality service to tenants and landlords alike.
- Carry out external visits, including final inspections and interim inspections, as well as ad hoc visits on their properties
- Developing strong relationships with landlords and tenants ensuring familiarity with the landlords and the properties to identify any concerns with management before they become too great
- Develop relationship management skills, visiting and contacting landlords on a regular basis.
- Manage the tenant journey through the tenancy ensuring they have no concerns, to improve the success rate in ROD disputes
- Dealing with complaint handling to effective resolution.
- Respond to customer concerns timeously ensuring professionalism at all times in both written and verbal communication
- Ensure that all customers are treated with respect, including tenants, landlords or contractors
- Assisting if necessary with the finance team to ensure rent accounts for portfolios are being managed appropriately and influencing where possible
- Accountable for own portfolio, ensuring all activity is undertaken and meeting targets set by the Senior Portfolio Manager.
- Develop strong links with both their tenants and landlords to ensure that any concerns with the property are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Liaise with other departments and contractors to ensure all matters at their properties run smoothly
- Working with compliance department to ensure portfolio remains compliant with all required legislation
· Handling all day-to-day maintenance of property portfolio
· Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors over any/all issues
· Checking and approving contractor invoices before passing to Finance Department
· Weekly and monthly reporting to ensure jobs are completed and repairs are carried out within the set timeframe
All offers are conditional on verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you if successful along with any conditional offer.
- Proven experience in property service or customer service experience
- Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Good organisational skills with a problem-solving ability
- Good communication/negotiation skills and very competent in resolving conflict and potential disputes
- Confident at relaying information
- Born multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good IT skills, MS office and call centre equipment/software programmes